We invite experts working in rural activities and projects concerning energy communities to actively take part in the RECAH. By participating in RECAH activities and joining our network you will have a number of benefits.
By participating in RECAH activities and joining our network you will have a number of benefits including:
- Further spread the message of (rural) energy communities to EU policymakers and to citizens across Europe, and thereby raise awareness at the EU level of the cruciality of rural energy communities in the energy transition;
- Learn about best practices when it comes to successful activities and outcomes, in particular those easily replicable for other communities;
- Update and enhance your understanding of what challenges (rural) energy communities are facing;
- Join a group of experts including local authorities, investors, etc to exchange ideas with
- Facilitate peer-to-peer exchanges of information between energy communities to their mutual benefit and encourage innovation;
- Gain exposure at the European level and engage with policymakers on a pioneering and evolving dimension of the energy transition;
- Participate in events, workshops and training sessions to further build capacity and exchange with others.