The Rural Energy Community Advisory Hub (RECAH) has published an additional two reports in a collection that showcases rural energy community best practice case studies across Europe.
These reports aim to exemplify the successful efforts of rural energy communities and provide inspiration and concrete guidance for prospective, new, or expanding rural energy communities.
Each report provides in-depth information about the selected community which includes:
- objectives, motivations and the establishment process
- activities and technologies
- organisational structure and the decision-making process
- financial and investment considerations
- impact analysis on environmental, economic, and social benefits
- analysis and transferability of drivers and success factors.
The reports provide recommendations for other rural energy community initiators and developers in Europe.
The full collection of best practice reports is available to view and download on the RECAH website.
- Publication date
- 18 April 2023
- Directorate-General for Energy